Support Manager vacancy at Deskpass
At Deskpass we believe where you work impacts how you work. The right space has the power to help people work more efficiently, effectively, and happily.
Our team is on a mission to power productivity by connecting employees to workspaces tailored to their needs - providing them the freedom and flexibility to choose where their best work happens.
Deskpass is revolutionizing the way humans work and we’re looking for great teammates to join our journey - we hope that’s you!
Our global network of professionally managed workspaces spans across 8 countries and 92 cities currently, and we are continuing to expand rapidly.
For companies, our pay-as-you-go model gives employees on-demand access to desks, meeting rooms and offices in locations that are convenient to them, and companies only pay for the visits their employees make - providing huge cost savings over a traditional office lease.
For individuals, our monthly membership provides on-demand coworking and discounted meeting room and private office rentals, so remote work is productive, professional, personalized, and fun.
Description of the job
About Your Role
The Support Manager is a cross-functional role that manages our Support Team representatives and customer experience improvement initiatives, and works with our Workspace Partnerships Department to provide concierge setup to new workspaces joining our network.
This person is the primary driver of two of our company core values: Hospitality + Technology, and Be A Partner. Their role is crucial in ensuring that Deskpass is delivering an easy, seamless, and delightful experience every time a customer, lead, partner space, or anyone else, interacts with our team and/or uses our app and services.
- Manage all aspects of customer support such as:
- Training and continual education of support representatives
- Continual review, revision, and upkeep of support procedures
- Answering support tickets as needed
- Ensuring high-quality, professional communication at all times
- Working with our development team to resolve technical issues and suggest user experience improvements
- Compiling and sharing weekly summaries and quarterly insights with the entire Deskpass team so everyone remains connected to the customer
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from members
- Initiating and overseeing new projects that will improve the customer experience
- Performing a concierge profile setup service for new spaces joining the network
- Commitment to continuous learning and innovation
- At least 2-5 years experience in one of the following fields: customer support, community management, client success, concierge, hospitality, or other similar experience
- An understanding of good customer relationship principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write operational processes and procedures clearly and concisely
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills while working remotely
- Comfortable with remote-team communication and software such as Slack and G Suite applications. Experience with Slack, Notion, or HubSpot is a plus
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn, develop, and grow
These are not required but would be nice-to-have and give you a competitive edge
- Coworking industry experience
The Deskpass team is in growth mode, and there will continue to be new opportunities available within the company as Deskpass expands to new cities and countries. Deskpass is a team of high-performing, proactive, and forward-thinking individuals. Teammates who are passionate about their work and consistently excellent in what they do, will always be considered for advancement opportunities first.
Location & Availability
Although this role is remote, you must be fully available during business hours. It is also expected that you occasionally use Deskpass to book workspaces so you’re able to fully understand how our solution works, however there is not a required frequency or usage minimum.
Communication will be through online channels (Slack or otherwise) as well as voice communication as needed (Google Hangout/Zoom/Phone, etc.). Daily check-ins are expected, with frequency, duration and time varying based on current workload and project deadlines.
This role will report to the Chief People Officer.
This role has a base salary commensurate with 2-5 years of support experience.
How To Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit?
Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line: Support Manager Opportunity. Make sure to include a personalized message about why you’re interested in the role and to attach your resume.