System administrator / DevOps vacancy at Whoer.net
It is perfect for checking proxy or socks servers, providing information about your VPN server and scanning black lists for your IP address. The service shows whether your computer enables Flash and Java, as well as its language and system settings, OS and web-browser, define the DNS etc.
The main and the most powerful side of our service is the interactive checking by Java, Flash and WebRTC, allowing to detect the actual system settings and its weaknesses, which can be used by third-party resources to find out the information about your computer.
For your convenience, we have set up two versions of our website: light and extended (for displaying additional information).
Optimization, support and monitoring of project infrastructure, automation of configurations, implementation of new solutions.
- Linux system and network administration
- Configuring and using: nginx, iptables, Postfix, Dovecot, OpenVPN, IPSec, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis
- Good knowledge of Ansible
- Working with CloudFlare, Git
- Basic knowledge of shell
Skills considered as a good plus
- knowledge of microservice architecture
- basic knowledge of perl / python / ruby to interact with the programmer
Perks & Benefits
Flexible work schedule, full remote work is possible