System IT Administrator vacancy at Software Solutions Inc
Software Solutions Inc
- Participate in the development of the projects
- Administer web servers.
- Communicate with Tim Leads, Project and Client managers, as well as programmers, testers and designers.
* Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS).
* Confident work with bash.
* Knowledge of Nginx, Apache
* Ability to configure a bunch of Nginx + Apache + PHP + MySQL
* Ability to write URL Rewrite
* Knowledge of Docker
* Knowledge of Git, installation and configuration of GitLab, BitBucket, competent work with repositories
* Setting up autodeploy without services and with TeamCity / Jenkins services
* Maintenance of MySQL, PostgreSQL databases and problem solving.
* Install and configure JIRA, Confluence
* Work with Amazon services
* DNS setup, installation of SSL certificates
* Setting up sending emails via SMTP
* Responsible and timely execution of tasks.
* Ability to seek a solution.
* Ability to create and maintain a working atmosphere and motivation in a team.
* Ability and desire to work in a team.
* Independence and responsibility for the result and terms.
* Discipline in adhering to general rules and quality of development.
* The flexibility of the mind, the ability and desire to accept new information.
* Desire to learn and develop.
* A robust level of perfectionism.
* Activity and initiative.
* Possessing fighting qualities, being result-oriented.
Perks & Benefits
We work remotely, our team is distributed - London, Moscow, Atlanta.
Full-time work, but without a rigid schedule.