Systems and Cloud Engineer vacancy at Redjack
Your job will be to design, build, and maintain high-performance cloud computing environments to make businesses and the government more resilient.
- Apply a variety of cloud-based services and approaches, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, GovCloud, and milCloud, to solve our customers’ business challenges and execute our mission.
- Apply system engineering best practices in everything you do, including network design, implementing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), implementing Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and DevOps.
- Work as part of a team, collaborate effectively and communicate continuously.
- Learn new technologies and grow your skills and experience. Learn from others on your team.
- Teach and mentor others so we can make each other better.
We’ll assess your skills and ensure your impact will scale with your ability. What we’re looking for to start:
- You have been an IT professional for at least two years.
- You have taken a significant part in the maintenance of production Linux systems.
- You followed systems engineering best practices
- You have worked in (and are comfortable with) a variety of process and control structures, from continuous integration/delivery to process-oriented delivery.
- You have some background in networking. You know about IP addresses and the TCP/IP stack.
- Your projects involved regular reviews, collaboration, and engagement with customer stakeholders.
- Your projects involved explaining difficult technical concepts to a variety of technical levels (from highly-technical to non-technical).
- You have training as an engineering thinker: a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.