Technical Support vacancies Java, Python
Find a job as a Technical Support Specialist
Are you a highly experienced and advanced Technical support specialist? Are you dreaming of getting jobs as Technical support? You need a unique website to find a job. We suggest Hidden Gurus. It’s a specialized resource for seekers of remote jobs and employers in IT and Digital areas.
Registration on Hidden Gurus
Registration on the website is free. If you want to register, fill out your company's name (login), e-mail, and password. Then you fill out your profile and resume form.
A form for creating a resume
This form has the following fields:
- Your location (as you are looking for a remote job)
- Employment options
- Level of English
- Work experience
- Desired salary
- Your category as a worker
- Your projects
- Your responsibilities in those projects
- Your skills that you think are useful
- What you can offer to the employer
Not all fields are mandatory. The resume is posted in the corresponding section of the website.
Process of finding a job!
You can take advantage of the open vacancies section. To find them, use the convenient filter. Choose your level of English, work experience, and job location. You can search for jobs worldwide, including USA, Europe, Australia, Canada, India, and Latin America. Also, mention your preferred work schedule (freelance, full-time, part-time, manufacturing practice, or contract work).
Once you’ve chosen the job you like, you must apply to it by sending a resume. Mention Hidden Gurus, so the employers will know where the best candidates come from.
Are you the employer?
As the employer, you can
- Publish your offers on Hidden Gurus.
- View the candidate’s resumes and get in touch with them.
- Hire remote workers through Telegram channels. By the way, Telegram isn't just a messenger anymore. It's an excellent tool for hiring remote technical gurus. 70% of professional experts in Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus regularly use various thematic telegram channels. Most HR managers in Russia and Eastern Europe noted the effectiveness of hiring through telegram channels in the IT area and continuously use them.
How does Telegram work for employers?
Hidden Gurus offers three fee-based service packages for employers:
- Starter package. Messages with your company's logo are posted on the Hidden Gurus telegram channel and twitter. Job offers are sent through the Telegram bot and newsletter. More than 7,000 remote specialists will see your offer.
- Standard package. Posting vacancies on a large number of partnership Telegram channels, which will be viewed by more than 45,000 members.
- Top-reach package. Mass promotion of your job offer on all largest Telegram channels, which will be viewed by more than 85,000 members.