Technical Product Manager vacancy at documo
- Managing our development process from start to finish
- Identifying inefficiencies and creating processes to maximize productivity
- Coordinating across multiple teams: Growth, Customer Success, Engineering - to keep stakeholders in the loop
- Prioritizing tasks and managing our development cycles
- Work with the CEO to create a product roadmap designed to drive growth
- Work with our customers to understand their pain points and user stories
We're in search of an experienced PM to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience leading an Engineering team to deliver releases on time and on budget. You will need to be an excellent communicator with the ability to coordinate across stakeholders from multiple departments. You should have an amazing attention to detail and be very comfortable creating new processes and documentation around those processes.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match) *must reside in USA to receive benefits
- Work with a small but growing remote team that loves what they do
- The ability to work from wherever makes you happy
- Work for a fast-growing technology company with a supportive, inclusive, and fun culture
At Documo, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of ancestry, race, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Documo is an equal opportunity employer.
Please include a cover letter with your salary expectation along with why you feel you're a great fit for this role
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: United States .