Technical Success Manager (Fully Remote) vacancy at SignalWire
SignalWire is a cloud native, 100% fully remote company founded by the creators of the number-one open source communication platform in the world. Through our unique domain expertise and deep technical background, we are rapidly developing and supporting scalable, easy-to-use communications APIs with a tight-knit team. SignalWire offers employees the opportunity to build new services and systems critical to the success of a dynamic, fast-growing company -- to push forward the boundaries of communication and grow their career as SignalWire grows.
Description of the job
SignalWire is seeking a Technical Success Manager to join the fast-paced Business Success team. In this role, you will learn our products and industries we support. Your expertise will be put to work to help identify a customer’s needs, current technology and propose solutions. A successful candidate will be a self-starter with great communication, time management skills and programming experience. Some travel requested (5-10% annually).
- Establish and maintain relationships with designated API and Cloud customers
- Provide technical support, code examples, and proof of concepts to clients to support them
- Troubleshoot initial customer code setup, use of APIs, and provide documentation to decrease time to production
- Contribute to the creation of supplementary material and resources such as documentation and demos to support customers where needed
- Stay up to date with new product features and help clients optimize their use of those products
- Provide “white glove” experience to your clients
- Work closely with SignalWire Sales, Support and Product teams to provide best outcomes to your clients
- Experience in one of the following: Node.JS, Ruby, PHP, or Python
- Demonstrate technical and/or development experience
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn the basics of every SDK supported by SignalWire; New features and products roll out quickly.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships via video conferencing and phone
- Ability to think critically and work independently
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Willingness to engage with customers and come up with solutions rapidly
- Experience with GitHub, Salesforce Lightning, and Writing in Markdown preferred
SignalWire, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace employer.. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Work/Life Balance - fully remote work
- Flexible Vacation
- 401(k) with up to a 4% match, immediately vested
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Employer paid LTD, STD, & Life
- Random Perks
- We appreciate you and want to show it! Sometimes it’s as simple as a birthday cupcake, SignalWire swag, or a delivered lunch...throughout the year there will be spontaneous perks sprinkled in to make sure you know you’re valued!
This is a salaried, exempt, position within SignalWire with an annual salary of $41,000 to 46,000 base pay, depending on experience. This position also has a variable compensation plan (up to 20% of annual salary) on top of the base salary.