Unreal Software Engineer vacancy at NUKKLEAR
As a Programmer at Nukklear, your day-to-day tasks involve designing, implementing and maintaining game features, and writing and maintaining software system documentation.
You are specialized in game technology, have a great passion for 3D engines in general and for Unreal Engine in particular? You have already participated in the development of professional projects in the gaming industry? Then you are in the right place.
• Proficiency in all aspects of C++, the Unreal Editor, Blueprint, Code, and Engine.
• Clean, well-tested, performant code
• 2+ years experience in a production environment (e.g. game studio) OR proven collaboration skills as an indie developer
• Experience in development environments, standards and technologies
• Profound Profiling knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; German skills are a plus
• The ability to work in a self-organized way, with curiosity and innovative thinking, strong communication skills, fluent English as well as the ability to work in a decentralized, international team. Remote work experience is a plus. Self-motivation and team-player attitude with a passion for games is always welcome.
Experience in game development processes
Great collaboration and problem-solving skills
Self-reliance, self-motivation, good communication skills, and team-player attitude
Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
Experience working in the game industry
Experience working on multiplayer games
Perks & Benefits
· Work experience as a Game Programmer in an AAA environment
· Extensive knowledge of UE4 or work experience with another AAA game engine
· Understanding how to apply ing languages, preferably UE4 Blueprint System, or experience with ing/programming
· Extensive knowledge in open-world, survival, crafting and MMORPGs
How to apply?
International applications are welcome, but a working permit for Germany is a huge plus.
Please send your complete application documents including work samples, your portfolio, CV, your earliest start date and your salary expectation.