Voice Director / Sound Engineer
General overview of the project(s)
We’re looking for a multi-skilled professional to take on a hybrid role - Voiceover Director and Sound Engineer - for a fixed term of 6 weeks. You can work remotely from anywhere in Australia or the UK.
You'll be helping us add high-quality voice acting to our game.
Working closely with the game director, you will:
1. Post voice actor casting calls on select online platforms for approximately 23 character roles
2. Review auditions and present shortlisted recommendations to the game director
3. Settle template contracts with the chosen actor
4. Brief actors with scripts and character briefs
5. Receive and review audio performances, request revisions as necessary, and select the best takes
6. Master audio (remove noise and pops, trim, normalize volume) and ensure correct format
7. Import finished sound files into Unreal Engine.
1. Experience casting voice actors
2. Experience directing voice actors
3. Experience mastering voice actor performances in any editing suite (an art test may be required)
4. Attention to detail
5. Available to work full time
HOW TO APPLY
Email info [at] modern-storyteller.com with:
1. A cover letter outlining why you feel you meet the selection criteria
2. Your CV
3. A link to your portfolio
4. The date you'd be available to start