Web Designer vacancy at AssessFirst
40,000 - 50,000 € per Year
A full-fledged human factor prediction solution for HR and hiring managers.
General overview of the role
To be responsible for the graphic and visual design as well as the ergonomics of our website and its associated services!
- Participate in the design of front end applications.
- Being in charge of the organization and rendering of the pages (layout of elements, status of modules etc... ).
- Working in collaboration with the product teams.
- Being able to design efficient, clear, maintainable and scalable interfaces.
And all this on FIGMA.
More than an artistic sense, you have a real practical sense. The final goal for you is not only to create something beautiful, but to meet a product need.
We advise you not to apply if you are looking for a purely creative position!
You already have significant experience as a Web Designer (in project management)!
Autonomy ! There is a lot of space in AssessFirst, but make sure to take it.
A really dynamic environment - Be ware, you need to follow our fast speed rythm !
Give meaning to your work ! Reminder: We have the ambition to transform the world of recruitment !
How to apply?
1. You are interested in the job and our company
2. You complete our questionnaires here (very important step) >> https://afir.st/aMzYi
3. Aurélie, our Talent Acquisition Manager, will contact you
4. 2 interviews max: with Julien (your future manager) and Alexis and David our founders!
5. Welcome to the team!